Nigerian Televangelist and Leader of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman kick-starts a hunt for gospel music talents as he launches his own record label, Joliz Records.
In this regard, searching for the next gospel star, the clergyman has announced a competition tagged “Kingdom Voice Talent Hunt” which will see the winner take home a prize worth 3 Million Naira (Including a Car, Cash, and Record deal).
KINGDOM VOICE TALENT HUNT
- 1st prize – 3M Naira naira (car, cash & record deal)
- 2nd prize – 1M Naira (cash & record deal)
- 3rd prize – 500K Naira (cash & record deal)
Are you a singer? Do you have what it takes to be the next Gospel star?
To participate, you are required to
1. Pay the sum of N2000 (Two Thousand Naira) only to: JOLIZ RECORDS GLOBAL ENTERPRISE (GTBANK: 0676624505).
2. Send the proof of payment (screenshot) and a 1min video of you singing (vocals only) to our Telegram or WhatsApp page @ 09139376799
For more information reach JOlIZ: 09139376799 or visit www.jolizrecords.org
JOLIZ RECORDS was established by Apostle Prof. & Rev Dr Lizzy Johnson Suleman. It was born out of a passion to help young gospel music ministers discover their God-given potentials, grooming such talents and giving them a platform for generational impact.
Permission to copy articles/excerpts from this site is subjected to credit given to Gmusicplus with linkback