Renowned worship leader, author and pastor Darlene Zschech is set to release the Here I Am Send Me (Hineni) CD/DVD globally on March 3 from Integrity Music.
Recorded live with her team at Hope Unlimited Church on the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia, the album is Zschech’s first project following a life changing cancer diagnosis in 2014 and features 11 new songs penned by her along with guest writers like Martin Smith, Paul Baloche, Jenn Johnson and Leeland Mooring.
With excitement, Darlene Zschech took to her Facebook-Page saying; “I Cannot Believe this is even happening. ‘Here I am/ Send me.. hineni’.. after a season that has been filled with some of the most beautiful days and yet, some of the harshest.. Jesus remains the same. Light. Love. Strength. Rest. When this project is released on March 4th I pray you will find songs that can become your own as together we exalt and say YES to the One in whom we place our ultimate love and trust. The honour of leading others in prayer and worship still leaves me undone.. xxx #hereIamsendmehineni”
Here I Am Send Me is also Zschech’s first new album since 2013’s critically acclaimed Revealing Jesus. Produced by Andy Macken, the new recording opens with a full-on declaration of the greatness of God in the song “You Are Great” written with Martin Smith (Delirious?) in response to the most challenging season of her life.
The full Here I Am Send Me(Hineni) CD/DVD track listing, including songwriters, follows:
1. You Are Great – Darlene Zschech, Martin Smith
2. You Will Be Praised – Darlene Zschech, Paul Baloche, Jenn Johnson
3. Daylight – Darlene Zschech, Beth Gleeson
4. Kingdom Come – Darlene Zschech, Thomas Macken
5. First Love – Luke Taylor, Sarah Potts
6. Love And Wonder – Zoe Zschech, Bonnie Gray
7. Your Eyes – Darlene Zschech, Andy Macken, Thomas Macken
8. Emmanuel – Darlene Zschech, Andy Macken
9. Beloved (When I Survey) – Darlene Zschech, Leeland Mooring, Casey Moore
10. Here I Am Send Me – Darlene Zschech, Andy Macken
11. Go – Darlene Zschech, Andy Macken
Permission to copy/use quotations from this article is subjected to appropriate credit being given to www.gmusicplus.com as the source with a link-back.