TRIBL Introduces New Worship Collective, Family Music
Family Music Launches With Debut Single, “However You Want To”
– TRIBL Records is excited to announce the debut single, “However You Want To” featuring Karen Espinosa & Kendell James by worship collective, Family Music. This powerful anthem from the upcoming album, UNDIGNIFIED, invites the Holy Spirit to move without any barriers. “However You Want To” is available now! UNDIGNIFIED, the debut album from Family Music, is available for pre-order/pre-save now.
Family Music was born out of a hunger for community and relationship with like-minded songwriters and friends. In August 2020, amidst a global pandemic, twelve friends gathered in a house in St. Augustine, FL to write songs and to chase the heart of Jesus. What came out of those songs was unexpected. What came out of them was Family. Unapologetically raw and unedited, the Family Music sound captures the heart of the writers as worshippers and lovers of Jesus. With the combined stories of 20+ writers and artists, Family Music is a collective and a group. Most importantly, it is an opportunity to encounter the presence of Jesus without the fanfare of a stage or a spotlight.
“However You Want To” is a wonderfully crafted and unrefined song of surrender. The moment the instrumental introduction begins, listeners know this is not a regular recording. This song is a real-time worship experience. The instrumentals and vocals flow freely without concern for formal structure.
Family Music has created a sound that focuses on the Spirit, not the individuals leading the songs. Listeners will feel the intimate desire to surrender to the will of the Spirit as Family Music sings the words, “burst through the doors…just come however you want to!;” with “However You Want To”, Family Music ushers the listener into a life-changing experience often only captured in live worship services. “This project is a picture of what it looks like when we get out of the way.”
1. However You Want To (feat. Karen Espinosa & Kendall James)
2. New Thing (feat. Montel Moore)
3. Undignified (feat. Karen Espinosa & Steve Davis)
4. Aquí Estoy (feat. Alyna Francine & Sydney Yien)
5. Still Overwhelmed (feat. Rachel Leifeste, Lou Taylor & Steve Davis)
6. New Beginnings (feat. Montel Moore & Bre Goad)
7. Your Name Alone (feat. Bre Goad & Matthew DelVescovo)
8. I Am Free (feat. Sam Heilig, Steve Davis & Sydney Yien
Permission to copy articles/excerpts from this site is subjected to credit given to Gmusicplus with linkback