GRAMMY-nominated and Dove Award winning worship leader William McDowell is set to premiere his new live album, The Cry: A Live Worship Experience (Integrity Music), due on September 20th. The forthcoming project recorded at Redemption to the Nations Church in Chattanooga, TN, boasts a special line-up of guest artistes including Nathaniel Bassey, Travis Greene, Yolanda Adams, Tasha Cobbs Leonard, More.
For 20 years, McDowell has been writing songs crying out for God to bring revival. However, his latest release is not a collection of songs crying out for God to come; rather it’s a collection of songs written as a response to a God who already has. Two decades ago, McDowell began praying for revival to break out in his community, and on May 22, 2016, the presence of God entered his church of Deeper Fellowship in Orlando and has yet to leave.
“God literally walked into the room in our church in a tangible way,” says McDowell. “It changed everything about our posture, everything about the way we do life and everything about the culture of our church.”
The Cry is a powerful collection that puts to melody what God has been doing in his church and with these people. Available now to preorder here.
Tracklist for The Cry:
1. Prelude to Encounter
2. Give Him Praises
3. Nothing’s Impossible
4. Finished Work (feat. Daniel Johnson)
5. Suddenly Exhortation (Spontaneous Spoken Word)
6. Even Now (feat. Tasha Cobbs Leonard)
7. Deep Places (feat. Trinity Anderson)
8. The Cry
9. How Great (feat. Yolanda Adams)
10. Still Moving
11. Here Comes The Glory / Here Comes Heaven (feat. 12. David & Nicole Binion)
13. Touch the Hem (feat. Trinity Anderson)
15. Loss for Words (feat. Trinity Anderson & Queenija Morris)
16. Nothing Like Your Presence (feat. Travis Greene & Nathaniel Bassey
17. Only You Can Satisfy (feat. Chris Lawson)
18. I Don’t Wanna Leave (Extended Version)
19. I Don’t Wanna Leave (Single Version)
Permission to copy/use quotations from this article is subjected to appropriate credit being given to www.gmusicplus.com as the source with a link-back.